We shall strive to establish a workplace where all activities are carried out safely and all neccessary measures are taken to minimize risks to the health, safety and welfare of our workers and others affected by our operations or installations. The Group’s products and services shall always be subject to strict requirements in terms of quality, product safety and impacts on personal health and the environment.
The Management shall provide and maintain:
- A safe working environment and systems that enable safe work
- Information, instructions, training and supervision that is necessary to ensure that each employee is safe
- A commitment to effective safety management and commitment to consult and co-operate with workers in all matters relating to health and safety at the workplace.
Each employee shall comply with work safety instructions and practices, in a continuous effort to avoid injury to themselves and others and damage to the plant, equipment and environment, e.g.:
- take care of the health and safety of themselves and other
- wear personal protective equipment and clothing where necessary
- comply with any direction given by management for health and safety
- report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial
- report all known or observed hazards to their supervisor or manager