Saferoad will maintain an open dialogue with all stakeholders. We comply with the Oslo Børs Code of Practice for IR of 1 March 2017. Saferoad’s investor relations section is aimed at serving all shareholders, potential investors, analysts and other stakeholders by providing consistent, open and prompt disclosure of relevant information.
Saferoad Holding ASA’s second quarter and first half-year 2017 results will be released on Friday 18 August 2017.
Morten Holum (CEO) and Svein Vestermo (CFO) will present the results at 08:30 am CET at Hotel Continental, Stortingsgaten 24/26, 0117 Oslo.
Press Releases & Stock Exchange Announcements
- 18.08.2017- Continued growth and stable earnings in the second quarter 2017
- 08.08.2017 - Saferoad Holding ASA acquires Elikopol Sp.z o.o.
- 02.08.2017 - The approval from the Swedish Competition Authorities on the divestment of the Water& Sewage business is still pending
- 22.06.2017 - Saferoad divests Water & Sewage business in Sweden
- 09.06.2017 - Saferoad wins new major contract in Denmark
>> See all announcements on www.newsweb.no
Investor relations contact
- Market leadership across the most attractive niches in the road construction value chain with a broad product portfolio covering both Road Safety solutions and Road Infrastructure solutions
- Competitive advantage through combining local presence and responsiveness with economies of scale and efficient operations
- Strong and predictable underlying market fundamentals supported by demographic megatrends, long-term government budgets, committed EU funding and strong public and political sentiment to reverse road deterioration, improve infrastructure and improve safety standards
- Proven track record of top-line growth through a combination of organic growth initiatives and accretive M&A